- 4 days
- Tour GUIDE
4 day Classical + Meteora Tour
APR-OCT Mon, Tue, Sat and selected THURSDAYS
NOVEMBER - MARCH only on Mondays
In a region of inaccessible sandstone peaks, monks found protection and settled here from the 10th c. onwards. Despite the difficulties 24 monasteries were built. Their 16th c. frescoes mark a key stage in the development of the post-Byzantine painting. More than a million people visit Meteora every year and admire this "unique" natural phenomenon.ITINERARY
DAY 1: 07:30 The pick up starts and the bus departs from the terminal at 08:30
10:00 Arrival and stop at Corinth canal. 20 min. Short stop
11:15 Arrival at Epidaurus. Visit the museum + the theatre
12:30 Proceed for lunch (optional).
13:45 Drive on to the elegant city of Nafplion. Short stop.
15:15 Arrival in Mycenae. Visit the site, the museum and the tomb of Atreus
19:00 Arrival in modern Olympia town. Check in the hotel.
09:00 Visit the museum and the site. Departure and drive to Patra
13:00 Stop for lunch (optional) at a local restaurant.
14:30 Depart for Delphi driving on the Rio - Antirio bridge
18:15 Arrival and check-in at Delphi.
09:00 Visit the museum and the site.
14:00 Stop for lunch (optional).
15:00 On the way to Kalambaka, short stop in Thermopylae and Lamia.
19:15 Arrival in Kalambaka. Check in the hotel.
08:15 After breakfast drive to Meteora and visit 2 monasteries.
12:00 Return to Kalambaka for lunch (optional).
14:00 Start the return to Athens. Arrival at +/- 20:00
- Photo stop at Corinth canal
- Visit the site and the Theatre of Epidaurus
- Visit the site + Tomb of Agamemnon in Mycenae
- Photo stop in romantic Nafplion
- Visit the site + Museum in Olympia
- Drive over the cable bridge to Antirio
- Visit the site + Museum in Delphi
- Short stop at the monument of Leonidas in Thermopylae
- Visit 2 monasteries at Meteora
3* + breakfast=320 € + entry fees | 3* + H/board = 375 € + entry fees
4* in Half board = 435 € + entry fees
in Single room
3* + breakfast = 385 € entry fees | 3* + H/board = 440 € + entry fees
4* in Half board = 530 € + entry fees
Entry fees that must added: Nov-Mar: 24 € | Apr-Oct: 48 €
Transfer bonus with bookings in 4* hotels
- Pick up / drop off service
- Modern air-conditioned buses
- Hotels at Olympia/Delphi/Kalambaka
- Breakfast in all the hotels
- Dinners if half board is chosen
- Tour guide along the tour
- Wifi on the bus
- Hotel tax (room/night): 4* = 3 €, 3*= 1,5 €