- 4 days
- Tour guide
4 day Classical & Meteora
APR-OCT Mon, Tue, Sat and
Thu April 20,May 04, 11, 18, 25,
Jun 01, 08, 15, 22, 29, Jul 06, 20,
Aug 10, 24, 31, Sep 07, 14, 21, 28, Oct 05
NOV-MAR on Mondays
In a region of inaccessible sandstone peaks, monks found protection and settled here from the 10th c. onwards. Despite the difficultiesn 24 monasteries were built. Their 16th c. frescoes mark a key stage in the development of the post-Byzantine painting. More than a million people visit Meteora every year and admire this "unique" natural phenomenon.
07:30 The pick up starts and the bus departs from the terminal at 08:30
10:00 Arrival and stop at Corinth canal. 20 min. Short stop for photos
11:15 Arrival at Epidaurus. Visit the museum & the theatre
12:30 Proceed for lunch (optional).
13:45 Drive on to the elegant city of Nafplion. Short photo stop.
15:15 Arrival in Mycenae. Visit the site, the museum and the tomb of Atreus
19:00 Arrival in modern Olympia town. Check in the hotel of your choice
09:00 Visit the museum and the site. Departure and drive North to Patra
13:00 Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Lunch is optional.
14:30 Drive on towards modern Delphi. Cross the Rio - Antirio bridge
18:15 Arrival at your hotel in Delphi. Check in the hotel of your choice.
09:00 Visit the museum and the site.
14:00 Drive to a restaurant. Lunch (optional).
15:00 Proceed to Kalambaka after a short stop in Thermopylae and Lamia.
19:15 Arrival in Kalambaka. Check in the hotel of your choice.
08:15 Depart from Hotel and drive to Meteora to visit 2 monasteries.
12:00 Return to Kalambaka for lunch. Lunch, is not included in price
14:00 Start the return to Athens. Arrival and drop off by 20:00
- Photo stop at Corinth canal
- Visit the Theatre of Epidaurus
- Visit the Mycenae site & Tomb of Agamemnon
- Photo stop in romantic Nafplion
- Visit the Olympia site & Museum
- Drive on the cable bridge to Antirio
- Visit the Delphi site & Museum
- Photo stop at Arachova village
PRICES p. p. in double room
3* - breakfast = 320 € entrance fees
3* - Half board = 375 € + entrance fees
4* - Half board = 435 € + entrance fees
NB. Free transfer with 4* hotels
Entrance fees that must added:
November-March: + 24.00 €
April - October: + 48.00 €
- Pick up / drop off service
- Modern air-conditioned buses
- Accommodation in double rooms
- Hotels at Olympia/Delphi/Kalambaka
- Breakfast in all the hotels
- Dinners if half board is chosen
- Tour guide along the tour
- Wifi on the bus
- Hotel tax (room/night): 5*= 4 €, 4* = 3 €, 3*= 1,5 €)