- Site &
- 5 hours
- Professional guide
City tour with Acropolis & Acropolis museum
|Organised all year, daily: 08.45-13:30|
Athens is one of the oldest cities in Europe with a history of 7000+ years.
- 08:45 Start the tour with a photo stop at the PANATHINAIKO STADIUM, where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896.
- Drive on and pass by the Prime Minister's residence, the Ex Royal Palace (guarded by Evzones), and the National Gardens with the Zappeion Exhibition Hall, The temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, The Parliament building and the Tomb of the Unknown soldier,The old University, the Old Parliament and the Constitution Square.
- 10:30 Visit the ACROPOLIS hill (Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, PARTHENON and Erechtheion are all here
- 12:00 finish the tour with a visit to the New Acropolis museum.
PRICE including entrance fees:
Nov-Mar: 38 + 15 = 53 €
Apr-Oct: 38 + 30 = 68 €
- Pick up / drop off service
- Air-conditioned bus
- Professional Tour guide
- Entrance fees
BOOK NOW | PAY online | Send a message