- 2 Sites
- 10 hours
TOUR TO ARGOLIS
Visit Corinth canal-Mycenae-Nafplion-EpidaurusMycenae is an essential stop in a trip to Greece drawing huge crowds.
We all sell exactly the same tours at different prices. Why pay more?
ITINERARY- 07:30 The pick up service starts and brings clients to the terminal.
- 08:45 Departure from the terminal and drive to Corinth Canal (short stop)
- 10:15 Proceed to mythical Mycenae, a city rich in gold according to Homer
- 12:30 Optional lunch in a restaurant at Mycenae and
- Depart for Nafplion, the town at the base of Palamidi fortress (photo stop).
- Continue to Epidaurus and visit the famous for its acoustics Theatre
- Return to Athens on the coastal road connecting Epidaurus and Corinth. HIGHLIGHTS
- the Corinth canal
- the Lions gate in Mycenae
- the cyclopean walls
- the royal tombs
- the Palace of Mycenae
- the cistern of Mycenae
- the escape gate of Orestis
- golden jewelery of Myceneans
- copy of the mask of Agamemnon
- The tomb of Atreus
- the theatre of Epidaurus
- the sanctuary of Asclepius
- the statue of Asclepius
- the medical tools of the priests
Nov-Mar: NO lunch 59 + 12 = 71€
Apr-Oct: NO lunch 59 + 24 = 83€
E.U. juniors <26 all year round walk in free of charge. Lunch in Mycenae = 10€