* 07.50 - Meet us at the entrance of the LARISSA Railway station.
* 08.27 - The train departs from Athens straight for Kalampaka.
* +/- 13.40 - Arrive in Kalambaka and meet our taxi driver.
* 14.00 - Drive to Meteora.
Visit 3 monasteries, and see old hermitages in the caves of the rocks.
* 16.30 - Finish your visits and return to Kalampaka. Time for a light meal.
* 17.32 - The train departs from Kalampaka and arrives in Athens at +/- 22.40.
NB!!! The GRAND METEORO and ROUSANOU will remain closed until +/- the end of March, 2014.
Price, per person, sharing the cost of the taxi in Kalampaka:
2 passengers: Train ticket (B class) + taxi in Kalampaka = 72.00 €
3 passengers: Train ticket (B class) + taxi in Kalampaka = 65.00 €
4 passengers: Train ticket (B class) + taxi in Kalampaka = 60.00 €
Click here and see all the options to visit Meteora by train, starting from 44.00 €.
Return B class, train ticket. Pay 12.00 €, and upgrade the train ticket to A class (recommended).
Between 14.00-16.30, visit 3 monasteries & explore the area. English speaking driver.
Our assistance upon departure, service fee and taxes.
3.00 € p.p., the entrance to every monastery, and
Your lunch and drinks in the train & in Kalampaka.
CLICK and see
all the options to visit Meteora, guided tours and independent trips.