Athens - Corinth canal (stop) -
Epidaurus(visit) - Nafplion(stop) -
Mycenae(visit) - Olympia. Overnight.
DAY 2. Olympia (In the
morning visit site & museum) - Drive
over the bridge Rio to Antirio - Delphi.
DAY 3. Delphi (In the
morning visit the site & the museum)
- Thermopylae(short stop) - Kalambaka. Overnight.
DAY 4. In the morning visit
2 monasteries on the rocks - Kalambaka(lunch) - Lamia - Athens.
End of the tour.
All the travel agents sell exactly the same tours.
The prices below are valid for departures April - October.
|All<19 & E.U. Students
|Other stud. & E.U. > 65
Hotel NEDA-Olympia, Hotel FEDRIADES-Delphi and hotel KOSTA FAMISSI-Kalambaka.
The prices include breakfast. Dinner is offered and can be paid extra at the hotels.
Click and see full description, here for the price in 4 star hotels & free transfer,
and, HERE for our offer for the 3 day tour from 229.00 euro
INCLUDED in the
- Transportation in
modern air conditioned tour bus,
- Pick up / drop off
from or near your hotel in Athens,
- 3 nights
accommodation, with breakfast. Dinner is optional,
- Entrance fees to
museums, sites and monasteries visited during the tour,
- The services of the
professional tour guide all along the tour.
HIGHLIGHTS of the
- The manmade impressive Corinth canal,
- The amazing ancient theatre of Epidaurus,
- The sanctuary of the god of medicine, Asclepius,
- The original stadium of the ancient Olympic Games,
- the temple where the priestess foretold the future,
- the amazing monasteries on the tops of the Meteora rocks.
- "Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi, and Meteora".